Friday, August 8, 2008

While unpacking all our stuff we came across a little gift from a good friend. They appeared no worse for wear after being in storage for a month and then traveling cross-country in an ABF trailer. Maybe somewhat dehydrated but nothing a little TLC couldn't fix. No odor. Well, maybe a little. Well behaved. Not even a peep out of them until we found them. I'm happy to say that Speds has a new home.
Here are some of the activites that Speds has learned to love in Bozeman.
Going swimming with the family at Bogart Pool.
Here a nice close up of Speds and my calves.

Watching Footloose on the Love Sac.


Speds is learning the art of fly fishing. Here they are on the Gallatin.

Speds LOVES tuna casserole.

We are pleased to have Speds as part of our family. I guess some blessing just come unlooked for.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

I can't even explain how hard I am laughing right now. I love that the speds (easy striders) are bringing such joy to you and your family. I am jealous how much they are getting around. I wish that my freakishly small/dwarfed big toes were in those shoes learning to fly fish. Man, we miss you guys. The Colony just isn't the same without all of our good friends. We are glad that you guys are doing so well and can't wait to come visit you guys. Tell Amy the tuna casserole looks great and to send me some. That was a great post!!!
Justin

Hermana Gracee Sue said...

Dude, it's been like 20 minutes, and I am still laughing.
Austen

Anonymous said...

Nice touch man... love them!! Hilarious! I especially love how the velcro is crossed over. That definately offers so much more stability in thier use for speed races or fly fishing... nice touch.! miss ya'll

Chell said...

Them are some well travelled speds. I was crackign up readign this..