Friday, August 1, 2008

The next Carlos Hathcock? (go ahead, google is your friend)

I've been looking at BB guns on every trip we've taken to Wal-Mart in the past year. Since taking the family out for a meal costs the same as a BB gun I decided the kids would starve one meal and we'd have some backyard fun. I'm continuing Mason's firearm education from our back porch with a gun he can shoot a little easier than my .22. Incidentally, Amy thinks she's quite the sharpshooter which is odd since she gave me "the look" everytime I mentioned getting a gun for Mason to shoot.

This is our WT video according to Amy. Shootin' guns frum ar parch haf nekkid. Wer gonna git us sum 'coons next, thats fer darn tootin'.

3 comments:

em said...

Whoa. Have to admit I didn't expect that shot! I figured the other 2 in the middle were Amy's...and the perimeter shots were Daegan's. Glad to see moving boxes put to good use. Have fun with that thar gun!

Anonymous said...

I am starting to become concerned with my Great Neice and Nephews! Please tell me their "Big Redneck Weddings" will not be featured on CMT!!!!

Daegan said...

CMT, yeah right. We're going to clean up his act and get him on My Super Sweet 16.