Thursday, January 17, 2008

Look what G&R will do to your kids.

My kids are hellraisers. They are rebellious and self-destructive. They are rude and disrespectful to their parents and those around them. I'm so sick and tired of the sideways glances and whispers when I'm around other kids' parents. My kids have completely turned away from the path we tried to keep them on and it's all because of the music kids listen to these days. This video is a perfect example. Here we are trying to have a quiet evening at home as a family. They had Zac over to play. I used to think he was a good kid but just look at what my children have done to him. The body gyrations... the sneering at the camera... that look in his eyes. Camden is back there acting all innocent, "strumming" her mic. Mason is another story. There he is blatantly "strumming" his sword. What, is that some sort of threat? A "parents-you-better-watch-out-'cause-I'm-rockin-and-I'm-not-stoppin" kind of threat? For his own safety I think it's best if Zac Attack is not allowed at our house for a while until we rein in our kids a little.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know whose kid that is, but that was straight sick! He just might be the next Slash.

Em said...

Wow - I've never seen that side of Zac.......
Who knew?

Chell said...

That is hilarious. I knew your kids were a bad infulence now we have proof...

Anonymous said...

That... is the whole reason I have NO KIDS!

Brock and Tyra said...

Your blog rocks. It's very Daeganesque.

You should see your kids when you're not around. That's why we moved. We didn't want our kids to be under such influences.

Lee said...

You should see what Zac does when Slayer or Pantera is playing

Anonymous said...

Since you haven't updated your blog for a while , here is something for you to do! You have been tagged! Write 10 interesting/weird things about yourself in your blog, then tag some of your friends!