Wednesday, January 9, 2008

5 Dangerous things you should let your children do

I'd like my wife and the rest of my detractors to take special note of #2. #4 leaves me scratching my head a little so I'll replace it with my own. From now on #4 is "learn to properly use and handle a firearm". Ooh. Scary. And dangerous. #3 is fun but could just as easily be throw rocks or even more specifically skip rocks. I couldn't throw enough rocks as a kid. I'd say the list is a good start but is far from complete.

Those of you with short attention spans probably won't watch a nine minute video. I just don't want to hear any bellyaching about it.

2 comments:

Chell said...

Hey I am a fan of Number 4 I was always taking things apart as a kid. I was also always getting in trouble for it. I loved #5 it brought back memories of sitting on my dad's lap and gettign to "drive" as a kid. No seatbelt laws back then. I also liked "driving" my dad's Motorcycle.

Brock and Tyra said...

are you going to send mason to the tinker school or to bible camp again this year?